What do you want your wealth to do in the future? For your family or other loved ones? Or for the causes you care about?
Deciding how and when to leave your wealth to others may seem daunting. This not to be missed seminar will guide you through the process and focus on the key elements:
- Working out what you can leave to your loved ones without restricting your way of life
- Developing your roadmap
- Who should benefit and when?
- Who gets what?
- What about your needs during your lifetime?
- Once you’ve defined your goals, AAM can show you which structures and techniques can help you achieve them:
- Making sure your wishes are respected
- Protecting your wealth
- Minimising the impact of Estate Taxes
We will also explore how AAM can work with you every step of the way, providing guidance so you can make gifts that balance your good intentions with the benefits of different tax and wealth planning strategies.
Date: Thursday, 26th May 2022
Speaker: Ian Black (AAM Director of Global Wealth Structuring)
Time: 6:00pm (presentation will commence at 6:30pm)
Venue: AAM Advisory
Attendees must be fully vaccinated, SMM guidelines apply.
About the speaker
Ian Black, Director of Global Wealth Structuring, AAM Advisory
About the speaker
With over 27 years’ experience of helping families ensure that wealth passes smoothly down the generations, Ian has developed a simple, yet effective Estate Planning Process which enables you to:
- Increase what you leave to your loved ones without restricting your current and future way of life
- Protect your wealth against market instability and the impact of Estate Taxes
- Pass on your wealth to your loved ones without the need to sell assets in challenging times
If you would like to be kept up to date and receive invitations to upcoming events, please subscribe here.
This should not be construed as an offer, solicitation of an offer, or a recommendation to transact in any products mentioned herein. The information does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person. Advice should be sought from a licensed financial adviser as this is meant for information purposes only. It may not be published, circulated, reproduced or distributed in whole or part to any other person without prior consent of AAM.
Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained in this seminar is not untrue or misleading at the time of publication, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Any opinion or estimate contained in this seminar is subject to change without notice. AAM Advisory Pte Ltd is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, FA Licence no. 100032